CMR Group is hiring an Executive Search Consultant in the Altrincham HQ!
CMR Group is excited to hire a dynamic, driven individual with a commercial and professional outlook to join our global delivery function based out of our headquarters in Altrincham, UK.
The role of the Consultant (Executive Search) is to partner with the Head of the Executive Search Practice to deliver our CMR service to our clients. In practice, this will predominantly involve taking responsibility for the early stages of senior-level search assignments and consulting assignments.
You will be provided with every opportunity to cultivate your career with CMR, working with highly experienced industry leaders in a pacey and purposeful yet fun, relaxed business environment. With a clear ongoing growth strategy for CMR group – currently the leading Specialist talent business across the CS & CX industries Europe-wide, we are seeking an individual with a desire for long-term opportunity in a secure and stable company.
Who Are CMR?
CMR Group consists of four business in the UK, Ireland, Iberia (based in Spain) and Western Europe (based in Netherlands). Together they form our international proposition which enables CMR to tailor a global talent solution to large brands whereby we can also trade locally and continue to build our Talent networks within local markets.
At CMR we pride ourselves in the delivery of service excellence, and ultimately ensuring the best possible experience for the candidates and clients we deal with day – day. We work with a wide range of clients ranging from; SME’s and Start-up businesses, through to major global corporations and household brand names known all over the world via our three distinct service propositions; from Executive people solutions such as mapping and search, to volume ‘front-line’ Managed Service projects working as an outsourced extension of client HR in rapid setup & scale up scenarios.
Our vision is to be the number one recruitment consultancy globally specialised into Customer Management, recognised for providing excellence in all that we do. We offer…
Why Work For Us?
- Flexible working (Hybrid Home/Office Model).
- Competitive basic salary and OTE.
- Extensive training & Support to ensure you deliver CMR’s excellent, expected, level of service.
- Access to a client portfolio which includes fantastic global brands.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Regular social events.
- Centrally based office located in key European hub cities
Recruitment Consultant Key duties:
Reporting to the Head of Executive Search, the Consultant will:
- Work hand in hand with the head of practice and the client to identify the best approach for each client’s need
- Proactively Source candidates through various channels, create sourcing plans, develop and cultivate talent pools
- Identify executive candidates and research the market for competitors, target companies and sector knowledge
- Gain and share market knowledge / trends from candidates
- Identify leads for any roles/vacancies from candidates for the head of practice to follow up
- Utilise networking tools and techniques
- Develop and manage targeted recruitment drives
- Manage the candidate process.
- Approach, engage, screen, interview and assess candidates
- Qualify candidates for the search
- Document and present findings (with statistical analysis) in the form of an update report for the Client.
- Process background checks, references and vetting.
- Create social media content, continuously striving to improve CMR’s brand profile in key locations via our social media presence.
- Ensure all information is updated on to internal recruitment system
Who We Want…?
Formally trained, you have between three to five years of recruitment experience with an external recruitment practice, preferably at senior level. You enjoy the work and can see a future career in the sector.
You understand the challenges and rewards of working within recruitment at executive level.
You are comfortable with face to face/online meetings and a credible and confident communicator with senior stakeholders.
You have a commercial outlook, you’re keen to learn how businesses are structured, what services and products they offer and how they innovate. You share your findings with your professional networks, providing valuable content, thought leadership and to inform your future candidate future conversations.
You can schedule your time and tasks effectively but can also adapt to unexpected things arising during the working day. You can manage several workflows simultaneously but understand when you need to prioritise individual tasks. You tend to stay calm when incredibly busy and can progress steadily through high-volume workloads.
You are naturally buoyant and upbeat, you like to hold conversations with people, build rapport and professional relationships. You enjoy dealing with people and in-turn you like to see people achieving their career goals.
You understand that that a successful recruitment operation is always ‘selling’; you know you need to steer and influence outcomes and are able to look at the big picture and develop conversations for both the short and longer term.
Working under daily and weekly direction You are a problem solver who can figure things out for yourself with the confidence to make decisions on the best course of action for the business and the client in a situation then implement action.
Please get in touch with Sam Malik- Head of Executive Search & People Solutions for more information- Samm@wearecmr.co.uk