The Future of Customer Service!
Contact Centre Specialists (CCS) and Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) are delighted to invite you to ‘The Future of Customer Service’ on the 9th May 2019 @ 4pm at Direct Line Group in Leeds, with our Guest Speaker – Martin Hill-Wilson
Martin is an independent consultant with a long-standing track record in customer engagement strategy and implementation. He is a well known international keynote speaker and chair for contact centre and customer engagement conferences. He is also a global authority on social customer service and co-author of ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’.
The Direct Line Group address is; The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ.
The agenda for the day is as follows;
4pm – 4.15pm – Paul Carter (CMR Managing Director) Will Introduce the event and talk about Future Talent in Customer Management covering;
- What does the future workforce look like in Contact Centres & CX?
- How do you attract Millenniums?
- Hiring Strategies to attract top talent
- Who’s offering the best employee benefits?
4.15pm – 6pm – Martin Hill-Wilson will deliver the main event!
6pm-7pm – Drinks/Canapes & Networking Opportunity
7pm onwards – Drinks at “The Hop” (situated next door)
HOT TOPICS UP FOR DISCUSSION
- What’s the current and near term future for AI, analytics and automation?
- What does leading edge look like in how service strategy is set and executed?
- What matters next in technology?
- If the current story is that AI augments rather than replaces, where is the human touch going to be refocused?
- What’s the new game plan for service leaders with the ambition to get ahead?
For more information and to register for the event please click here:
This event will be in high demand and we expect to reserve all tickets quickly, so please register your interest ASAP.
If you have any questions on this or just want to find out more before you register, please get in touch with a member of the CMR team at hello@WeAreCMR.co.uk