2x Sales Executive – New Business Software Sales
- Postal Code KT2
Permanent roles x2
Remote – with some travel to SW London HQ
Circa £26,000 per annum + 20% bonus
CMR are proud to be partnered with a leading Outsourcer who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive/Consultant. This is a permanent role, based remotely but with some travel required to a SW London Head Office. This role is focused on the German market on behalf of a leading Software Platform campaign ran from the UK. There are 2 positions available due to high growth.
You will be responsible for the following;
- New business and expansion sales of warm leads and existing customers.
- Develop annual and/or maintenance based Contracts, with a view to adding additional licenses.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with database solutions built by our independent developer community.
- To focus on achieving personal and team based licensing targets.
- Activity target of 40 calls per day plus supporting emails
- Use and maintain internal business systems
- Maintain accurate pipeline
- Progress deals through regimented sales cycle
- Provide product information/advice to prospective customers
- Leverage Partner community and customer support as appropriate
- Upsell to existing customers through outreach campaigns
- Close business and meet or exceed sales quota
- Work in conjunction with Marketing team and programmes
- Confident to discuss business benefits of software solutions
- Keep up to date with technological developments
What do I need to have?
- MAC Proficient a must
- Demonstrable Salesforce.com experience a must
- New Business Sales a must in a B2B environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work is crucial
- Self-starter that takes ownership of daily tasks and is proactively working outside of Task requirements. The success of this role is momentum based and one cannot succeed by just doing the bare minimum.
- Native in the European Supported Language applicable and proficient in English.
- Good communication skills with a sound degree of numeracy.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to function under pressure.
- Sound influencing skills, good at prioritisation with a decisive personality.
- Capable of supporting company’s business activities and plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global market leading brand in supporting a key client within their German market. If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to find out more, then please apply with your CV and a member of the CMR team will be in touch to discuss further.