Accounts Payable W/ High-C1 level of German
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Total Years Experience 5~10
Role: Accounts Payable W/ High-C1 level of German
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: C1 level of German +B2 level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a High level of German, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, this opportunity is for you.
You will Work across the following processes:
– Help desk support to suppliers/colleagues (includes supplier phone calls, emails, tickets), supplier creation/update and others.
– You will Validate (sample audit) that documents were correctly input into system
– You will Redirect invoices to colleagues in Germany to coding/approval through the invoice processing workflow
– You will Prepare payment run
– You will Process invoices in the account’s payable systems/workflow
– You will Liaise with colleagues in other countries to solve discrepancies with invoices
– You will Audit travel and expenses reports
– You will Perform supplier statement reconciliations
– You will Look for continuously improving the processes
What success is made of:
-You have completed High School
-You have 1 year of Account Payable positions
-You have good written and verbal communication skills
– You have Language skills: Native- High level of German mandatory
-You have excellent customer service skills
-You have experience in a shared service environment (desirable)
What’s in it for you:
– Monthly Base salary 900 euros + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days) + 300 €monthly Bonus of languages.
– Free day of your birthday.
-Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
-A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 9 – 18 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation they are working from home)
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com