B2B/ B2C Collections with High – Native level of French
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: B2B/ B2C Collections with High- Native level of French
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: High -Native level of French and Fluent level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a high – native level of French + fluent level of English, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, is for you.
The Collection clerk position is accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of collection techniques, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services:
-You will Uphold or credit the charge in the internal system
-You will Respond directly to the corporate customer or via the credit control team
– You will Monitoring, checking and clarification of outstanding receivables and payment
– You will manage the mailbox, assigning inbound customer queries.
-You will contact customers regarding overdue accounts
-You will process reasons for non-payment
-You will issue payment commitment letters
-You will issue credit hold notifications
-You will coordinate customer credit changes
What success is made of:
-You have completed High School
-You have 2 years of collections experience (desirable)
-You have good written and verbal communication skills
-You have high- native level of French and Fluent level of English
-You have excellent customer service skills
-You have experience in a shared service environment (desirable)
What’s in it for you:
– 900 euros + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days) + 150 monthly bonus of languages.
– Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
– A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 8 – 17 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Free day of your birthday.
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation they are working from home)
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com