B2B Sales Account Manager
- Postal Code M1
- Salary Offer £45000
- Salary Ranges £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Software Sales Account Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre (Near Piccadilly gardens)
Salary: £22’000 – £26’000 (up to £28k for strong candidates) basic plus commission (up to circa £15k commission although this is uncapped. Top performers earn circa £50k – £60k per annum)
Hours: 9-5 Mon – Fri, office
- Our client, a leading UK provider of business‑critical software solutions have several exciting opportunities to join their software sales Account Management teams based in their new Manchester offices.
- These roles are important as you’ll be responsible for managing and growing sales accounts with existing customers generating additional sales revenue through cross-selling and up-selling of their software products and services.
- You’ll also manage any day-to-day queries, supporting customer retention by building excellent business relationships and resolving any issues.
What will you be doing? As an Account Manager in this team, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Client retention and driving new business opportunities with our existing customers
- Developing relationships within our current accounts
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets and KPIs
- Recruiting attendees for the customer events and providing pre- and post-event follow-up support
- Promoting the IRIS brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What are we looking for?
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced salesperson with account management experience wanting to further their career with one of the largest privately-owned software businesses in the UK.
Additionally we’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record of managing and growing sales accounts with existing customers.
Our client believes in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, they offer the following:
- Competitive salary (Up to £28’000 basic)
- Uncapped commission (On target earnings add £12k – £15k commission on to your basic salary, however as the commission is uncapped, the top performers earn £50k – £60k per annum)
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes.