Business Development Manager 8 views
- Salaries £80.000 ~ £90.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5~10
Win new clients with a primary focus on UK&I, however should your prospect have needs outside UK&I then you will also be able to develop relationships in Europe and US.
You will be a strategic market maker who can lead sales origination and development into businesses that could benefit from AI/Chatbot solutions to enhance their customer journeys.
You will be supported by the team who will occasionally provide leads for you to follow up and will assist when presenting to clients, but you must also be able to work autonomously.
The chosen candidate will be a strategic deal Hunter able to act as a stand alone deal maker and able to approach decision makers.
- Should have extensive experience in prospecting & selling to highest level decision makers
- Should have ability to create and deliver effective sales strategies at market maker level.
- Logical, analytical thinking processes
- Industry and operational knowledge to develop winning solutions
- Accountable for plans and strategies for generating new business.
- Prioritize business plan, including Key Target definition and & Go to Market strategy.
- Lead the methodology & process of the approaches including engagement structures, providing client solutions, proposals
- Lead multiple channel selling strategies: including relationship selling, solution selling, consultative selling, social selling during the sales, negotiation and closing cycles.
- Presenting solutions to prospects and providing RFPs to gain new business.
- Ongoing relationship management of the client.
- To ensure winning new accounts/logos in line with commercial objectives and targets.
- Share best practice and any business trends.
- Attend networking events and expo’s to promote the brand.