Complaints Quality Analyst (Contract) 58 views12 applications
Complaints Quality Checking Analyst
3 month CONTRACT
Start Date ASAP
Location – Bournemouth ( WFH & Office when required)
You will be responsible for assessing competency of the Complaint Handling team, addressing any highlighted issues and any potential impacts to the customer and business alike. You will report on customer service levels, complaint outcomes and internal delivery against policy and regulatory rules ensuring adequate standards are met.
- Quality check Complaint Handlers workload to evidence competency and ensure best practice.
- Ensure that the correct outcomes are being attained for the customer in line with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that complaints are investigated within stipulated timescales
- Provide full and detailed feedback to the Complaint Handler
- If remedial actions are required ensure that these are taken, and the appropriate feedback is given to the Complaint Handler.
- Provide training and support where required to ensure that remedial actions are embedded.
- Experience of Quality Checking is essential
- Previous experience of working within the Consumer Credit Industry.
- Experience in Complaint investigation and providing customer resolutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within external Financial Services or another regulatory environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify errors and offer areas for improvement keeping the customer at the heart of the process.
- Experience of managing complex complaints and issues around compliance. Non-PPI experience.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO LEANNE – Leanne@wearecmr.co.uk