Complaints Team Manager 31 views
- Salary Offer £32,000 - £40,000
- Salary Ranges £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
- Total Years Experience 5~10
COMPLAINTS TEAM MANAGER
Permanent, Full Time (Monday – Friday)
£32,000 – £35,000 starting salary (role has scope upto £40K)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a permanent opportunity, you need to live locally or in commutable distance to the office to apply.
BENEFITS INCLUDE –
⭐Upto 30days holiday + birthday day off + full Christmas break!
⭐4 & 1/2 day working week
⭐ Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical
⭐ Discounts, Gym Membership, Discounted Café
⭐Share incentive plan
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are working with an award-winning consumer credit company. They are expanding their permanent complaints function and looking for a highly motivated and driven Complaints Team Manager to lead a team of complaints handlers. You will receive top class training, career development and benefits in reward for your hard work.
You will manage a team of Case Handlers, ensuring 1st class customer service, maintaining a productive and quality focused team alongside supporting the business with process improvements and continuous development.
It is essential that you have extensive complaints handling experience and have minimum 1 year of managing a customer relations team, ideally in Financial Services (or a highly regulated environment such as energy).
Proven ability to lead a team, be hands on dealing with escalated complaints and reporting performance back to the business is essential.
THE ROLE RESPONSBILITIES
- Lead a team of Complaints Handlers, driving exceptional customer service
- Performance management including KPI’s, 1-2-1’s and monitoring team productivity and quality
- Deliver team briefings and updates on relevant topics, ensuring your team have all the information and skills they need to operate effectively and communicate key messages professionally to customers and across the business
- Handle escalated complaints efficiently and effectively
- Coach, train and develop your team members, identifying individual needs providing the best employee experience and support
- Support the business with continuous improvements across the customer relations function.
- Minimum 1 years Complaints Team Management experience in a recent role
- Essential that you have demonstrable experience working in regulated complaints previously (FS, Insurance, Telecoms, Energy etc)
- Confidence in coaching and mentoring team members, evaluating performance and development
- Outstanding communication skills to team colleagues and senior management
- Experience in dealing with complex issues surrounding compliance and best practise
and LOADS more!
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION