Contact Centre Manager 15 views1 application
- Postal Code E20 1JN
- Salary Offer £45,000 - £55,000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5~10
Job title Operations Manager
Salary £45,000 – £55,000
Permanent, Full Time (Monday – Friday 9-5)
We are looking to appoint an established Operations Manager to drive best practice across this highly skilled Customer Contact Team. You will be a proven and professional leader, capable of motivating and developing a team through example and ongoing Continuous Improvement.
You will be a natural people leader, happy to be hands on when needed, always looking to deliver the best results, and add value to a business that is investing in improvement programmes across the contact centre.
Working for one of the most respected regulatory bodies, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business which invests in the career development of their employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a highly skilled and complex Customer Contact Team
- Full line management across the highly skilled team; including recruitment, performance management, training and development
- Monitor KPI’s and performance, delivering results
- Identify and analyse trends in calls, and advise on areas needing improvement
- Delivery of Continuous Improvement and Change Management programmes
- Developing interdepartmental relationships to support projects and strategy
- Utilising best practice to inform continual process improvement
Essential skills & experience:
- Demonstrable track record of successfully managing and developing a team
- Experience in Contact Centre would be beneficial but not essential. You need to have managed at an operational level, delivering results and excellent people management
- Must have worked in a regulated environment. Financial Services would be a huge plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project design and developing customer focused solutions
- Ability to analyse complex customer data sets beneficial
- Adept at managing a technical team
Please APPLY NOW and a member of the CMR team will be in touch to provide more information.
- Competitive benefits package
- Non-contributory pension
How To Apply
Send your CV to Nicola Morris at the following address: Nicolam@WeAreCMR.com