Contact Centre, Operational Analyst 8 views
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
Operational Analyst (Contact Centre)
Full Time Permanent
Competitive Salary + amazing benefits
We are working with an award-winning Vehicle Finance business who are looking for an Analyst to support with reporting, analysing and insight on the Contact Centre performance, activity and dialler system.
This fast-paced company is growing, however is still an employee focused environment, passionate about developing individuals. You will be rewarded for your creativity, initiative and contribution. They have an impressive benefits package and an open, engaging working environment.
This role requires experience in an operational and analytical environment, and that you are confident with large data structures. You need to be competent with SQL and Microsoft Excel be able to manage the contact centre dialler technology.
Working in close partnership with Credit Risk and other teams, such as workforce planning team, you will ensure collections activity is optimal and driving the right customer and business outcomes.
- Regular reports, analysis and insight on the performance of all operational activity in the Contact Centre
- Analysis on the performance of all outbound customer contact channels including letters, calls, texts and email
- Provide month-end operational and financial performance data, working closely with the Finance Team
- Test and validate ongoing improvements to collections strategies
- Identify and raise incidents impacting the performance of collections activity
- Incident resolution
- Previous experience working with dialler technology in contact centre
- Competent with SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Good understand of data structures and efficient/effective use of SQL
- Experience operating in an operational/analytical environment
- Experience in providing meaningful insight to stakeholders
Competitive salary based on experience
On-site gym + wellness coaches
Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Fresh fruit deliveries
AND MANY MORE……!