Corporate Collections W/ Native- High level of French
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Corporate Collections W/ High-Native level of French
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: Native level of French +B2 level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a Native level of French, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, this opportunity is for you.
Corporate Collections: Liaising with corporate customers to ensure pro active cash recoveries within agreed targets. You will be responsible for the effective running of a corporate
account ledger and ensure good relationships exist between the credit department, customers and sales.
You will Work across the following processes:
– You will proactively chase a portfolio of corporate accounts, by phone, email and letter
– You will ensure recoveries are made to payment terms and targets
– You will build relationships with internal and external customers
– You will identify cash flow or inconsistent payment behaviours that should be escalated
– You will daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations, for both customers and
– You will statement and reminder letter distribution
– You will respond promptly to internal and external requests
– You will suspend risk accounts and support any queries regarding suspended accounts
What success is made of:
-You have completed High School
– You have experience in accounting (desirable)
-You have 1 year of Credit Card/collections clerk or related positions
-You have good written and verbal communication skills
– You have Language skills: Native- High level of French mandatory
-You have excellent customer service skills
-You have experience in a shared service environment (desirable)
What’s in it for you:
– Monthly Base salary according to the experience + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days) + 150 monthly Bonus of languages.
– Free day of your birthday.
-Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
-A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 9 – 18 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation they are working from home)
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org