Customer Representative W/ C1 level of French
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Customer Representative W/ C1 level of French
Industry: Service Company
Location: Within Portugal – 100% Work from home
Key Languages: C1 Level of French + good level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 65 countries, and strongly value open communication and welcome everyone as they are, focus to mantain wellness and work-life balance to all the members of the team.
If you have a C1 or above level of French, motivation, you like dealing with customers, you have a good level of written skills, and you are highly detail oriented, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, is for you.
|As a Customer Representative You will Work across the following processes:
-You will be the first point of contact to handle and resolve costumer issues.
– You will respond professionally to inbound and outbound phone calls/ email /chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
– Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
– you will compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
– You will proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
– You will collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
What success is made of:
– You have a C1 or above level of French (mandatory) and good level of English
– You are passionate about user experience and determined to deliver the best
– You are highly detail oriented
– You are effective and confident working both individually and as part of a group.
– You are highly engaged and a team player.
– You are problem solver, willing to think outside the box
What’s in it for you:
– You will have an annual salary of 14.850 € + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days) + 40 monthly euros to use in the service of the company.
– Rotative working Shifts: 40/week, in shifts ranging from 7am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday with 2 days in row free per week (depending of the month)
– Contrato a termo certo of 1 year + 6 month extensible.
– 100% working from home
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role, send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com