Customer Service Advisor
- Experience Level Junior
Customer Support Agent
Competitive salary + weekly pay
Limerick – Remote working initially – Hybrid working from July
Full time, Permanent
Start date: 19th April 2021
We are working with an award-winning communications consultancy and outsourcing organisation to assist with the expansion of their team in Ireland.
We are looking for experienced Customer Support Agents to join the team based in Limerick. Do you want to be a part of a global company offering fantastic career development and the opportunity to make a real difference in the pandemic recovery?
We are looking for a confident, customer focused, empathetic person with good attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
· Handle incoming calls in a timely manner with a high level of professionalism and an empathetic approach
· Ensure all required information is captured and entered accurately into customer management system
· Liaise internally and externally in a professional manner
· Following a specific call flow process
· Investigate, resolve, and document customer requests in a timely and efficient manner, and contact corresponding stakeholders as needed.
· Provide advice, information, and solutions to all customers
· Adapt to new changes in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent customer service background
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to investigate and resolve queries
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Meet the broadband and workspace requirements to allow work from home
Medical Scheme, Savings Scheme, Bike to work, Gym Membership, Education/Development Bursary.
Overtime available, including double time on bank holidays (on a voluntary basis), career development opportunities available after probation period, including the opportunity to become multiskilled and earn more.
Full IT equipment provided to enable homeworking.
Working hours = 40 hours per week on a Rota basis over 7 days between 8am – 8pm (subject to change). You will be required to work 1 weekend in 3 (subject to change) and you must be flexible to work between these times, although some requests may be considered dependent on business requirements.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.