Customer Service Advisor – Part Time
Customer Service Advisor Part Time (Contact centre environment)
Opportunities for split home/office working!
Part time: Monday – Sunday between 8.30am – 7pm. (16-24 hours per week)
An annual Salary of £18,000-£21,000
The Advisor role is responsible for dealing with order-related queries via phone, email and live chat, and will be expected to both provide and assist customers with information and changes related to the progress and arrangements of the delivery of their order and maximise sales opportunities.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Typically, you will:
- Answer customer contacts via telephone, email and live chat.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate levels of information to customers regarding progress of their order, products and services.
- Explain potential delays to customers and where possible retaining the customer order.
- Have a key focus on ensuring customer satisfaction and swift, empathetic service for anyone who needs to contact us with a complaint or problem following their order.
- Spot potential cross selling and upselling opportunities for associated product and delivery options.
- Reduce potential fraud risks by encouraging customers to make payment via secure methods.
- Carry out Fraud Prevention Checks.
- Identify and update Stock Discrepancies.
- Update customers on Stock Delays.
- Identify and update customers on items with no manufacturing date.
- Ready To Go/Fully Allocated Order Booking – organising delivery of order when stock has arrived.
- Work seamlessly with the Complaints team to ensure escalations are handled without any loss in the customer experience.
What we are looking for from you…
- Empathetic and motivational attitude, great role model to colleagues
- Ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure
- Clear desire to provide the very best service to our customers with a strong commitment towards achieving positive customer reviews/feedback
- Positive approach to work, customers, and colleagues
- Strong commitment towards achieving swift response times
- Personally driven to achieve great results
- High level of resilience with a ‘Can do’ approach to problem solving
- Great team player
- Desire to learn and develop
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written communicator
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday per year increasing yearly to 24 days after 4 years’ service.
- Company pension.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Medical Insurance & Private Healthcare.
- VERY generous staff discounts on products.
- Perkbox membership – high street discounts, meals, cinema tickets and many more.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Profit share bonus scheme – based on length of service.
- Access to Mental Health Programmes.
- Ongoing development and career progression.