Customer service Advisor w/ Native level of Dutch
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Customer service Advisor w/ Native level of Dutch
Industry: Call center / Service companies
Location: Portugal – Lisbon
Key Languages: Native Dutch + C1 level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international wellbeing service establish company, who offers excellent service worldwide. If you have a Native-High level of Dutch and C1 level of English, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity to work in a great Call center team, is for you.
-You will be the first point of contact to handle and resolve costumer issues.
-You will respond professionally to inbound phone calls, email and products specification sheets and sorted tools over the phone.
– you will identify and escalate issues appropriately
– you will compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
– You will proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
– You will Immediately deal with or escalate suspected or recognized customer issues as per defined procedures.
– You will Assist costumer in setting up service repair for the appliances, check availability and make appointment for service call.
What success is made of:
– Full time 40 hours per week -Monday – Saturday with rotative shifts 7:00 – 20:00
-You have You have a Native- High level of Dutch and fluent level of English.
– You have +2 years of experience or less experience in task related.
– You have Sales skill and experience of Retail is an advantage
– You have Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed.
What’s in it for you:
– Do you want to be part of a new project, with good opportunities to grow into an important international company.
– 800 € Monthly + 200 € monthly bonus of language + 300 € loyalty bonus (every 3 month) + Bonuses 83 € each (Holidays; Christmas) + Meal vouchers (7,17€/per working days)
– Performance bonus: 120 euros after 4th month
– Health insurance after 6 months in the company.
– 22 business days by Portuguese law in both modalities.
– Training period full paid
– Contrato a termo incerto.
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send to firstname.lastname@example.org an up-to-date copy of your cv.