Customer Service Advisor 5 views
- Postal Code W4
- Salary Offer up to £28,000
- Salaries £20.000 ~ £30.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Customer Service Advisor
£24,000 – £28,000 DOE (+ amazing benefits including free drinks, snacks and breakfast every day!)
We are excited to be working with a disruptive digital organisation with a mission to create the leading marketplace in Europe centered on trust, efficiency and transparency.
We are recruiting for top notch, high achieving Customer Service Advisors to play a part in ensuring our client can continue growing and improving every day.
This role will be to assist all touch points with customers, from general questions to buying some extras.
Understanding the customers and their needs is what makes them the biggest disrupter in their industry and gives the customers the best customer experience.
What would this role mean for you? Here are some of the responsibilities of this role:
- Working as a team
- Achieve and exceed the departments KPI’s
- In it together- Feedback on customer journeys for customer success.
- Customer engagement
- Own it – take ownership of customers’ issues
- Empowerment – Solve problems creatively and adopt best practices, driving customer satisfaction and process improvements.
- Sales through service – giving customers the information they need to make their purchase
- Drive innovation and bring new ways of working
- Free drinks, snacks and breakfast every day!
- Bonus scheme after probationary period
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy/ sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Flexible benefits scheme including holiday purchase and gym membership
We are looking for customer service rock stars that have worked in high volume contact centres while providing the best customer service.
You have experience in sales through service, making sure your customers have all the information they need to make a purchase.
You will have worked in departments that own all of customer service, including back office work. Working in a new start up or a rapidly growing business would also help.
If you are a customer service rock star and would like a new chalenge in a fast growing business with excellent salary and benefits, then click apply today!
How To Apply
Send your CV to Nicola Morris – Nicolam@wearecmr.com