Customer Service Manager
- Salary Ranges £40.000 ~ £50.000
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
- Total Years Experience 5~10
Customer Service Manager
£40,000 – £50,000
Full Time, Permanent
We are working with a leading Utilities business in West Midlands. They are looking for a talented Customer Services Manager, with contact centre experience. In this role you will manage and direct all aspects of people, business process and performance across inbound and outbound Sales and Service channels. Customer experience will be at the forefront on your strategic planning and performance management.
You need to have demonstrable experience in change and transformation activities. You won’t just be managing from an office, you will be rolling up your sleeves and looking at process improvement and optimisation opportunities. You will get involved in systems and process change whilst remaining a strong leader and performance manager. You need to be able to articulate how you have driven systems and process change within a business before.
You will manage the contact centre agents and team managers, motivating a strong performance-based culture, implementing a quality monitoring standard to maintain and continuously improve quality.
If you have Contact Centre management experience and enjoy driving improvement in customer experience, then we need to hear from you!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define and execute the sales and service experience for customers
- Lead, develop and motivate your team ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the customer within or exceeding target KPIs and budget
- Establish and drive a feedback loop to customer facing departments across the business.
- Ensure that there is an effective complaints management approach to reduce escalations
- Work with the resourcing teams to ensure shift patters and staff requirements meet the workload demand. You will organise the teams to maximise productivity and actively manage the team’s adherence with regards to overtime, attendance, timekeeping, holidays and sickness, following company procedure.
- Manage the budget for Customer Service and Telesales within agreed targets.
- Attend senior management meetings and supply necessary reports. You will bring forward ideas or methods to improve the business
- Ensure MI is in place to effectively manage and monitor operations at all levels
- Take responsibility to motivate and encourage your team through excellent communication, effective planning, performance and people management. You will focus on achieving and exceeding target employee engagement scores.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Contact Centre Management role
- Utilities / Waste Management / Logistics or similar industry background
- Ideally you will have Account Management skills, ideally in B2B environment
- Highly data driven – able to use MI and Insight to drive performance actions and improvements across all aspects of performance
- Proven experience of driving improvement in customer experience while driving and delivering daily contact centre targets
- Proven track record of working to clearly defined KPI’s
- Ability to keep strict deadlines