Customer Service Specialist – Swedish Market
- Postal Code 08004
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Our client is a Swedish Startup operating out of Barcelona. Offering technical support and education, either on-site or remotely. Their business model is based on the direct sales of tech-related services through their our own application and website, operating with major companies in the telecommunications and retail sectors.
To strengthen their growing team, we are recruiting a Swedish-speaking Customer Service Specialist.
This role is based in the Barcelona office, and will focus on interacting with and serving customers in Sweden.
What you will do:
- Answer incoming calls and responding to customer emails and chat
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Process orders, forms, and applications
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Monitor, document, and alert developing trends in customer calls
- Identify structural improvement areas and propose resolutions to supervisors
Who you are:
- Service-minded: Being service-minded includes being responsive to the customer’s needs and responding in the best possible way. This also means creating and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Call Center Operations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Native Swedish
- High level of English written and spoken
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy / Passion for tech
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Regular fun team activities
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- CoWorking Office located in Barcelona
- Free fruit, coffees and teas
How to apply:
To express your interest and to find out more, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com