Customer Service w/ Native level of French
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Customer Service w/ Native level of French
Industry: Call center / Service companies
Location: Anywhere in Spain
Key Languages: Native level of French + English B2
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international company, who offers excellent service worldwide.
If you have a Native level of French + C1 English level, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity to work in a great Call center team, is for you.
-You will be the first point of contact to handle and resolve costumer issues.
-You will respond professionally to inbound phone calls, email and products specification sheets and sorted tools over the phone.
– you will identify and escalate issues appropriately
– you will compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
– You will proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
– You will Immediately deal with or escalate suspected or recognized customer issues as per defined procedures.
– You will Assist costumer in setting up service repair for the appliances, check availability and make appointment for service call.
What success is made of…
– Time shifts: 9am – 6pm for full-time and for part-time it would be 30hours/week between 9am and 6pm (We can consider either morning or afternoon).
-You have You have a Native level of French and B2 in English
– You have +2 years of experience or less experience in task related.
– You have Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed.
What’s in it for you?
– Do you want to be part of a new project, with good opportunities to grow into an important international company.
– Salary: 18k yearly (pro-rata for part-time) + 150€ bonus after the first month
– Location: anywhere in Spain
– Training period full paid
– Contrato indefinido
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send to email@example.com an up-to-date copy of your cv.