Customer Service w/ Native Level of French
Role: Customer Service w/ Native level of French
Industry: Call center / Service companies
Key Languages: Native French + English C1
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international wellbeing service establish company, who offers excellent service worldwide.
If you have a native level of French + C1 English level, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity to work in a great Call center team, is for you.
-You will be the first point of contact to handle and resolve costumer issues.
-You will respond professionally to inbound phone calls, email and products specification sheets and sorted tools over the phone.
– you will identify and escalate issues appropriately
– you will compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
– You will proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
– You will Immediately deal with or escalate suspected or recognized customer issues as per defined procedures.
– You will Assist costumer in setting up service repair for the appliances, check availability and make appointment for service call.
What success is made of…
– We have 3 different projects with our client, with the following shifts, and both with remote or 100 % at office.
- Full time 40 hours per week -Monday – Sunday rotative shifts 8:00 – 22:00
- Full time 40 hours per week -Monday – Sunday rotative shifts 7:00 – 23:00
And 100% at Lisboa office with the following shift:
Monday – Saturday 40 hours per week, with two possibilities of rotative shifts:
- 7:00 a 20:00 or 7:00 – 17:00; depending on the need of the client
-You have You have a Native level of French and C1 in English
– You have +2 years of experience or less experience in task related.
– You have Sales skill and experience of Retail is an advantage
– You have Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed.
What’s in it for you?
– Do you want to be part of a new project, with good opportunities to grow into an important international company.
– Salary according to your location:
– 700 euros + Bonuses 62.5 euros each (Holidays; Christmas)
– Language complement: 50 euros
– Performance bonus: 120 euros after 4th month
- 800 euros + Bonuses 70,8 euros each (Holidays; Christmas; performance)
- Language complement: 50 euros
- Performance bonus: 120 euros after 4th month
- Medical and dental insurance after 6 months of contract
- 22 business days by Portuguese law in both modalities.
- Training period full paid
- You will have a contrato a termo incerto.
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send to firstname.lastname@example.org an up-to-date copy of your cv.