Customer Services Manager 5 views
- Salary Offer £39000 - £45'500
- Salaries £40.000 ~ £50.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Customer Services Manager
Location: South London, Kent
Salary: Circa £39’000 – £45’500 + superb benefits
Contract: Full time, 12 month FTC initially with possibility of going PERM
Start date: 1st April 2020
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a leading, well established not for profit organisation based in South London/ Kent. They play a key part in helping shape some of the most exciting, diverse and dynamic regions in the country, predominantly in the South East of England.
This is an exciting chance to be part of a well-established yet growing organisation going through an exciting period of change and transformation.
Scope of the role:
Are you passionate about customers and putting things right when they go wrong? Do you have proven experience in running a high performing customer service centre? Are you driven to inspire and motivate others to deliver a first-class customer experience? If you are, then you sound perfect for this opportunity!
My client is expanding and as such has an exciting opportunity for the right person to lead and manage a team of Team Leaders on a 12-month secondment basis, to help them deliver a better and faster service for their customers, and to represent the voice of the customer in driving and contributing to service delivery and customer experience improvements. This role will be pivotal in creating a better customer experience, reducing call volumes through first contact resolution with a right first-time ethos.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to demonstrate that you can motivate and develop a successful team to meet and exceed KPIs and team objectives. You will be solution focused and will act as a champion of service improvement. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills and possess a track record of delivering excellent customer service in a demanding environment, leading effective service improvement initiatives with the ability to find creative and practical solutions to customer issues.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and adapt your approach accordingly, to meet customers’ needs is imperative.
We will expect you to be an ambassador and promote a collaborative approach across the organisation. You will strive to deliver an amazing customer experience in all that you do and inspire your team to do the same.
To be successful in this role, you will need to evidence current experience of leading a high-performing customer service team to improve services for customers across contact channels.
If you are self-motivated, an innovative problem solver, target driven, and solution focused then apply without delay!
- Inspiring, leading and coaching a team of 7/8 Customer Service Team Leaders to manage and provide a supportive environment to their teams to achieve a first contact resolution for all types of enquiries received through all channels into the CSC.
- Ensure all activities associated to the people management aspects of performance management are delivered and managed in a timely manner.
- Support recruitment and training initiatives to maintain optimum staffing for all skills and progression.
- To react and take ownership in tackling complex customer issues to create quick and lasting resolutions and lead the team to put the customer first and do what it takes to put things right, without passing it on.
- Being an ambassador for the organisation at all times, supporting the management in demonstrating the skills and values of the organisation through all interaction with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Deputising for Head of Customer Service when required.
- Lead the team to ensure KPIs and team objectives are met.
- Manage and maintain a leading environment where service improvements are addressed to enhance customer and colleague satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility to communicate clearly, leaving no ambiguity by capturing and sharing customer and case information effectively.
- Influence colleagues and internal stakeholders to maintain a level of quality of information captured on records and systems throughout the organisation to enable faster responses to customers.
- Can dynamically assess risk throughout customer and colleague interaction, taking to steps mitigate or minimise these and manage those issues that arise as a result.
- Salary circa £39’000 – £45’700 depending on experience plus annual bonus subject to group performance
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Rising to 31 days in line with service)
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Healthcare scheme, employee assistance scheme and non-contributory life assurance
- Great culture
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference ‘11306-NF’
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.