Customer Support Advisor W/ native level of German
- Postal Code 08003
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Your New Company:
On behalf of our international client in Lisbon, we are looking for new talents to join their German Team.
Would you like to be part of an important international company, who offers excellente customer service worldwide?
You will be part of a family of over 80,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 70 countries.
If you are a native or have a C2 level in German + experience in Customer/ technical support, then you are the talent we are looking for!
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient German (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Attractive sining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send your CV to: Priscilla@wearecmr.com