Customer Support w/ Native level of Dutch
Role: Customer Support w/ Native level of Dutch
Industry: Call center / service company
Location: Oriente – Lisbon Portugal
Key Languages: Native level of Dutch + English B2
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international company, who offers excellent service worldwide.
You will be part of a family of over 80,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 50 countries.
If you have a Native level of Dutch + B2 English level, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity to work with us, is for you.
-You will Offer first-class Tech support to clients.
-You will Provide customer Tech support via phone and email; you will be the client first contact and you need to do the first diagnostic of the client problem.
– You will respond professionally to inbound phone calls/ email /chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
– Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
– you will compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared
– You will collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
What success is made of:
- You have a Native or Proficient level of Dutch
- You have Fluency in English (B2)
- You possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users.
- You have Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed.
- Available to start in on the 22th of June.
What’s in it for you?
– Do you want to be part of a new project, with good opportunities to grow into an important international company.
- Rotative working shifts from Monday to Saturday – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Monthly salary of 1000 euros € x 14 months
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card of 7,23 € per working day
- Performance bonus of 100€ monthly x 12 month.
- 3000 euros signing bonus: 750 euros paid every 3 month.
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Permanent contract
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career.
- Work in Oriente, Lisbon.
Life at our company:
– Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
– Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
– We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
– New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send to firstname.lastname@example.org an up-to-date copy of your cv.