CX Travel Specialist – French Market 154 views4 applications
- Salary Offer EUR 16,500 - 17,700
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
|Job Title: CX Travel Specialist – French Market
Salary: 16.500 – 17.700€
Job Reference: CMRBCNFR
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
Are you a French speaker living in Barcelona or want to relocate to Barcelona, searching for an awesome opportunity? Passionate about travelling and want to be part of a Global best in class travel brand? We are on the hunt for native / native equivalent French speakers that have strong (C1 Level or above) proficiency in both spoken & written English
If the answer is YES, then you are ready to embrace the Airbnb adventure!
We are looking for French native speakers with a high level of English to join our amazing travel loving community.
Airbnb´s ethos is to work and play hard but more importantly ensuring we are well equipped to save the day for the millions of worldwide Airbnb users. Our main responsibilities are answering telephone and email enquiries from guests and hosts as efficiently as possible and then logging them accordingly.
What we are looking for?
· Fluency in English with a native level of French.
· A passion for travel, open-minded, adventurous people with an enthusiasm for customer service.
· Excellent communication with the soft skills for mediation.
· A team player able to work within a friendly environment.
· Availability to work rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday: 39h per week, between 9am & 10:00pm with 2 weekends off per month.
What benefits do we offer?
· Starting salary €16.500 with the view of promotion to the next level with a salary increase to €17.700 Euros gross per annum.
. We have your next trip covered ($300 every 6 months to have the Airbnb experience). You must have worked for 6 months in the project and still be employed to receive the coupon
· Being part of a constantly growing company and team, with endless opportunities for career development after 6 months of employment.
· Working with amazing people from all over world in a dynamic work environment.
· Make new friends by joining our social weekly events organised by our culture club.
· Freedom to express yourself without a dress code.
· Awesome brand-new working environment in the heart of Barcelona, lunch on the terrace overlooking the infamous Sagrada Familia anyone?
· On-site kitchen, free hot beverages, and vending machines.
· 24 holidays per year.