E-commerce fashion – Costumer service Team leader w/ C1 Level of French
- Salary Ranges €20.000 ~ €30.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: E-commerce fashion – Costumer service Team leader
Industry: Fashion / Retail – Call Center
Location: Rumania / Timisoara
Key Languages: C1 Level of French + B2 English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international E-commerce fashion brand with more than 20 years in the market and more than 800 brands based in Timisoara. With more than 20 years in the market and more than 800 brands.
If you have a good level of French + English, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity to work in a great Call center team, is for you.
- You will motivate, develop and mentor team members in a dynamically changing environment.
- You will Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company
- You will Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client
- You will Manage dips in performance with adequate reinforcement plans proactively
- You have the Ability to communicate well and Manage relationships with internal and external contacts
- You will Manage & delegate daily volumes within team and coordinate activities to ensure daily BAU delivery is in line to customer KPIs
- You will Conduct Team Huddles to discuss process updates, feedbacks and key focus points for the day
- You are Able to mentor team in process & quality parameters
- You will Provide Direct Customer Support, answer live chats or/and social media from customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions or may provide assistance to a team member
- You will Collaborate with the different support groups – Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce – to improve agent profiling and performance
What success is made of:
- You are available to work in Romania/Timisoara
- You have a C1 level of French and B2 in English
- You are available to work with Flexible rotative shifts: 7am-11pm with 5 days working (either of with any combinations that can be made)
- You have At least 1–2-year experience as Team Lead
- You have Sales skill and experience of Retail is an advantage
- You have Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat & social media support and various systems when needed.
- You have experience in back office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
What’s in it for you?
- Do you want to be part of a new project in an important fashion retail client
- You will have a Permanent contract
- you will have a Medical insurance package for associates and their dependents
- Vacation bonus, eligible for 10 consecutive days PTO (Personal Time off)
- Bonus for each childbirth
- Meal tickets – For each working day
- Sport Benefits – Monthly
- Children’s Day ticket – 1st of June
- Women’s Day Tickets – 8 of March
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you are interested in this role, send to email@example.com an up-to-date copy of your cv.