Education Sales Consultant 24 views
- Postal Code WA14 2DP
- Salary Offer £21,000 + Uncapped Bonus (Circa £3k per annum)
- Salaries 0 ~ £20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Education Sales Consultant
Salary: £21’000 plus commission (£3k per annum)
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in all roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a well- established, forward thinking Education organisation, in their search for an Enrolment Advisor within their brand-new enrolment Contact Centre in Brighton.
Based in the Contact Centre, the Enrolment Advisor will be making a difference daily in students’ lives by helping them obtain the education they need to succeed in their careers. As an Enrolment Advisor, you will work extensively with students to identify and evaluate students’ goals, ensure enrolment requirements are met, and establish proper expectations. You will work towards targets in order to increase enrolment whilst making a different to the lives of these post graduate students whilst also receiving bonuses on top of your base salary for each enrolment made.
Established for over 20 years, our client is a Forward-thinking organisation that works with both public and private non for profit Universities to increase enrolment and revenue through online delivery of high-quality instruction. They assist faculty members in converting their on-campus courses and programs into an online format, recruit qualified students for those programs and help to retain enrolled students through to graduation.
Scope of the role:
Enrolment Advisors are at the fore front of this exciting Contact Centre operation and play a key role in helping students at these key times in their lives.
Their role is to generate excitement, build rapport, and empower students to take their next steps. Enrolment Counsellors also provide outstanding student service by answering questions, mitigating concerns, deadline management, providing program information, and monitoring students’ progress throughout the enrolment process. A successful Enrolment Counsellor is expected to meet goals that are based on established benchmarks across various metrics and will collaborate with other stakeholders to serve students. Enrolment Counsellors utilize multiple systems to accurately track and report all student activity and progress, while working in a proprietary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Must keep a positive and influential attitude with all students, colleagues, and university departments
- Proactively contact and follow up with prospective students via telephone, text and email
- Manage student applications throughout the enrolment process by using best practices, including follow-up appointments and meeting partner deadlines, while working closely with Student Support Coordinators in Retention
- Establish proper expectations regarding the student experience and culture
- Evaluate students’ academic goals to align with degree program selection
- Resolve students’ questions and concerns throughout their enrolment process
- Guide students in fulfilling program requirements
- Maintain a current understanding of industry needs and degree programs
- Must work set schedule with hours that although the role is predominantly Monday to Friday office hours, it may include occasional evenings and weekends in order to meet the demand of their partner and student-centered business model.
- Ideally degree educated
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience within a telephone based Sales role.
- Must have quantifyable career achievements (e.g. hitting targets, KPI’s)
- Excellent communication skills with excellent telephone manner and able to empathise, influence and build rapport
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment and ability to adjust priorities as circumstances dictate
- Ideally have general knowledge of college admissions processes gained through enrolling in a university setting or recruiting experience
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience working with Microsoft Office programs, navigating multiple software programs simultaneously, and managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies such as Microsoft Office, CRM environments, email clients, telephony systems, etc.
- Highly proficient analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Higher education preferred but not essential
- A competitive basic salary of £21’000
- Plus bonus scheme (Uncapped – circa £3000 per annum)
- 24 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Very competitive Pension scheme whereby they will triple your contribution (Employee contributes 2% of annual salary and they will contribute 6% meaning an overall contribution of 8%)
Apply now for immediate consideration
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.