Finance Specialist (Chargebacks)
- Salary Offer £25,000 - £34,000 + amazing benefits
- Salary Ranges £20.000 ~ £30.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Dublin 2 / London
£25,000 – £35,000 + Fantastic company benefits
Permanent, Full Time
We are excited to be supporting an innovative fintech start up business in their expansion and hunt for the best talent on the market!
Our client provides simple, fair and transparent consumer finance solutions with a mission to offer the best customer experience in the financial services market. They are now expanding and opening up a brand-new site in Dublin, so it has never been a more exciting time to join their journey.
If you are interested to work for a rapidly growing, ambitious and sociable company, focused on excellent customer experience and industry leading technology products, then we want to hear from you!
The Financial Control Reconciliations Team is responsible for making sure that all credit card financial transactions are accounted for by the credit card system and all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a daily basis.
As Finance Analyst you will investigate and reconcile customer payments. You must have payments and chargeback experience, and a strong analytical mindset.
You need to be a Customer focused, subject matter expert in this area as you will always look to drive the business forward continually looking at making improvements.
- Monitor daily processing of all payments and refunds
- Analyse and Investigate missing payment queries, resolving failed and unmatched payments
- Manage the relationship with third party payment suppliers for BACS, FP, Debit Card and GIRO
- Daily reconciliation of suspense and reject accounts
- Previous experience in a similar role with payments and chargebacks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in reconciliations – ideally in credit card
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong understanding of debit card and credit card balances
- Experience of investigating and resolving reconciliation issues, ideally in consumer finance or credit cards
- General ledger reconciliation experience – investigating and resolving reconciliation issues
- Strong understanding of balance sheet clearing, holiday and suspense accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real impact in a growing start-up on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry.