Financial Control Reconciliations Assistant 27 views2 applications
- Postal Code Dublin 2
- Salary Ranges £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Mid
Financial Control Reconciliations Assistant
Permanent, Full Time
We are excited to be supporting an innovative fintech start up business in their expansion and hunt for the best talent on the market!
Our client provides simple, fair and transparent consumer finance solutions with a mission to offer the best customer experience in the financial services market. They are now expanding and opening up a brand-new site in Dublin, so it has never been a more exciting time to join their journey.
If you are interested to work for a rapidly growing, ambitious and sociable company, focused on excellent customer experience and industry leading technology products, then we want to hear from you!
The Financial Control Reconciliations Team is responsible for making sure that all credit card financial transactions are accounted for by the credit card system and all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a daisy basis.
Reconciliations experience is essential, ideally within a credit card environment. You will understand general ledger reconciliations and have experience working with different tools.
You need to be a Customer focused, subject matter expert in this area as you will always look to drive the business forward continually looking at making improvements.
- Daily balancing of payments and transactions processed by the credit card system.
- Daily reconciliation of all payments, settlements, chargebacks and rejects accounts.
- Ageing of general ledger balance sheet accounts to provide Finance with month end auditable information – escalating issues before month end where necessary.
- Investigating all reconciling differences in accordance with SLA’s
- Liaising with the Operations teams both internally and externally on a daily basis.
- Liaising with the Finance department regarding discrepancies on Bank Reconciliations.
- Creation and verification of general ledger journals.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in reconciliations – ideally in credit cards
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong understanding of debit card and credit card balances
- Experience of investigating and resolving reconciliation issues, ideally in consumer finance or credit cards
- General ledger reconciliation experience – investigating and resolving reconciliation issues
- Strong understanding of balance sheet clearing, holiday and suspense accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real impact in a growing start-up on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry.