Functional Junior Aministrator W/ High Level of English
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Functional Junior Admministrator – Purchase to Pay systems W/ High level of English
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: High level of English (B2)
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a fluent level of English (B2), motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, this opportunity is for you.
|The administrator for the P2P system will be in charge of the functional administration of the stream’s systems, currently Basware and Notilus working with Senior Administrator and the day to day support for users.|
You will Work across the following processes:
|– You will Operate functional administration of the P2P systems (currently Basware & Notilus)
– You will Contribute and operate governance for P2P systems in support of technical experts and process owners
– You will Assist users of P2P systems for a better usage and compliance
– You will Drive and design functional requirements
– You will Produce the monthly reporting and participate to review of performance.
– You will Contribute to the continuous improvement for P2P processes.
– You will Contribute actively on P2P new tool implementations and projects (Reboot , Alusta)
What success is made of:
-You have completed High School
– You have 2 years or more of experience in related task
– You have Experience in finance/accounting/P2P, experience in similar position (Is a plus)
– You have Experience in P2P system or financial system administration / Basware/Notilus (Is a plus)
– You have Solid understanding of Finance information systems and application of process automation using technology solutions.
What’s in it for you:
-900 euros + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days)
– Free day of your birthday.
-Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
-A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 8 – 17 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation they are working from home)
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com