General Accounting W/ High level of English
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: General Accounting W/ High level of English
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: High level of English (B2)
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a fluent level of English (B2), motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, this opportunity is for you.
|The General accounting: Will Work within the CLOFI team, ensure daily & month-end transactions, and perform activities in a timely & efficient manner and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
You will Work across the following processes:
– You will prepare Month-end period close
– You will Prepare and record accruals
– You will Prepare and record journals
– You wiñl Management the Financial Review Major Documents Support
– You will Respect and uphold month-end closing schedule
– You will P&L and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
What success is made of:
– You have Degree in Accounting or similar
– You have a Professional experience in accounting
– You are experienced in use of MS Office and ERP system (Oracle preferred) (not mandatory)
– You are an Excel advanced user
What’s in it for you:
– Monthly Base salary according to the experience+ meal vouchers (7,63€/working days)
– Free day of your birthday.
-Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
-A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 8 – 17 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation you will work from home)
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role, send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com