Head of Talent Acquisition
- Salary Offer Circa £80,000 per annum
CMR are proud to be partnered with a leading BPO with a very strong UK&I presence. We are now supporting this brand to recruit a UK Head of Talent Acquisition, focusing on developing the TA strategy at both a local and national level, and driving high volume Contact Centre recruitment campaigns.
This is a key senior hire and reports to SVP HR UK in the line management structure. The role will be remote based with travel to key sites across the UK & Ireland.
• Experience of engaging, sourcing & selection candidates at all levels
• Management of the sourcing team.
• Liaising with onsite recruitment teams to meet the demand of Interviews, experience days.
• Screening of applications and present to hiring managers
• Update and maintain all Job Descriptions (all UK roles)
• Experience in high volume recruitment
• Data driven & analytic approach of managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics. Track & report on activity, priorities and campaign performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
• On-going communications with Resource Planning & BI for all recruitment requirements
• An up-to-date knowledge of modern recruitment landscape, legislative changes and hiring techniques
• Research new recruitment platforms for the attractions of new employees
• Establish a recruitment advertising strategy
• Review all current assessment centres and implement changes when necessary
• Design & implement a multi-channel strategy to attract both internal and external talent
• Work closely with the HR Managers to support recruitment teams.
• Maintain relationships with preferred suppliers, maintain contract agreements (recruitment partners)
• Governance of ERS across the UK, complete and publish reports to stakeholders, using insights to enhance overall process
• Research on new locations, talent review and benchmarking
What do I need to have?
Minimum of 5 years of recruitment or talent experience, ideally from an in-house recruitment team
Proficient in using Recruitment Management Systems (Taleo preferred)
Ability to review and analysis data and predict trends and design strategy
Experience of developing & delivering end to end recruitment campaign strategies
Experience of working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs
Experience of high volume recruitment
Strong business & industry knowledge
Exceptional communication skills, working across all levels
How To Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, then please click apply and a member of the CMR team will be in touch to discuss further.