Head of Telephony & Service Management 39 views1 application
- Salary Offer 50.000 - 65.000€ + Bonus D.O.E
- Total Years Experience 5~10
As the Head of Telephony & Service Management based in Barcelona, you will be the link between the needs of the client and the development, project managers and business intelligence teams.
You´ll report to the IT Director and will be leading a team of around 5 people with the goal of transforming the client’s needs to formal requirements and specifications.
As the Head of Telephony & Service Delivery, you will be the owner of the service provided to our client´s customers; ensuring that the customer service of your team is of the highest quality, and that the operational process is adequate for the service provision.
- To be the owner of the omnichannel service provided to the customer and its quality through the solution lifecycle in our clients Contact Centres in Barcelona (Spain) and Warrington (UK).
- Manage a team made up of a service delivery manager, developers and ACD controllers.
- Detect and implement capability needs and process adjustments within the customer omnichannel service.
- Identify and ensure that the customer expectations are met and aligned with the team capabilities.
- Provide technical support to customers, project managers, operations and service delivery entities to ensure achievement of Operations & Implementation deliverables in line with outstanding customer experience and SLA.
- Act as a service operational owner during the life cycle and TTM projects.
- Be the single point of contact for formal escalations, complaints and compliments, changes in customer strategy, changes in expectations and demands and quality issues.
- Measure, monitor and optimize the service performance. Reports will be produced and reviewed along with the customer regularly, including incident management, change management, and continual service improvement.
- Know, understand and work under the industry best practices (ITIL).
- Measure and report customer satisfaction and manage capabilities and resources to improve this satisfaction.
- Make sure that customer business processes and end-to-end services are known and understood within the organisation during the solution lifecycle.
- Interfacing with the customer at different organisation levels (from the management to the technical staff).
- Early detection of capacity and availability risks in conjunction with the technical team.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in delivering Omnichannel service through Genesys products.
- Excellent knowledge of voice technology
- Very good knowledge of IP services based on Cisco technologies, plus PBX/voice routing principles.
- Strong experience as SDM or Project Manager with telephony software environments.
- Implementation and parameterization of the product following the client’s needs.
- Working in complex environments and within tight time constraints.
- Ability to present to all level of clients internally and externally.
- Ability to coordinate others and negotiate to achieve the desired results.
- Management of effective and timely problem resolution.
- Drive and energy to achieve desired results.
- Problem-solving, process-oriented and customer-minded.
- Experience leading and coaching teams.
Qualifications or equivalent demonstrable experience (7 years experience in a similar role will be advantageous).
- Project management
- Genesys certification
- Cisco “CUCM” experience
|For further information and a conversation around the company and role please apply now and our team will be in touch.|
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.