Inbound Sales Representative with native level of Spanish 72 views1 application
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Offer 15.730,00€
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Spanish Inbound Sales Representative
Location: Barcelona (At the office with all the safety measures implemented)
Key Languages: Native level of Spanish + Fluent level of English
Your New Company
Our client is an omnichannel company who provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
– You serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
– You reach assigned sales target
– You consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
– You provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
– You master knowledge on one or several core products.
– You coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
What success is made of…
– You have 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment
– You are Target and Sales – Oriented, used to KPI’S
– You have an excellent communications and persuasion skills
– You have knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
– You have Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
– You have Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
– You are capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
What’s in it for you?
– Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week (from 08.00 to 18.00)
– Salary: 15.7308003gross/year – up to 20.500€ gross/year
– 6 weeks of initial training (Payed training)
– A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
– Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
– Employment with the world’s largest Customer services
– Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
– Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
– Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
– Long Term Contract
Different training dates: 05/10/2020 OR 02/11/2020 OR 01/12/2020
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send us an up-to-date copy of your cv.