Operations Manager w/ Fluent level of English
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Offer 25000€ - 28000€
- Salary Ranges €20.000 ~ €30.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Operations Manager
Industry: Call Center / BPO International Company
Key Languages: Fluent level of English
Your New Company:
On behalf of our client an important & international organisation we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to be Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the operations of the campaigns.
-Manage an international team;
– Ensure the appropriatte development of team members based on performance appraisal and 1to1’s;
– Recommend changes for organizational and process improvement;
– Define precisely team methods and best practices;
– Allocate resources daily and weekly to adjust team focus on goals attainment;
– Working close to the Delivery Manager in order to monitor reports for any issues and to ensure that business development opportunities for new work are maximized;
– Identify, develop and implement solutions to resolve issues;
– Design and develop programs and processes to support desired results;
– Support and work in collaboration with the Client Delivery Manager in order to ensure that business development opportunities for new work are maximized.
– To ensure that the team is engaged and motivated and performing according to their objectives while increasing retention
What success is made of:
– You have previous experience as a Supervisor or Senior Team Leader
-You have previous experience managing international teams
-You have previous experience in a Call Center environment
– Experience in financial management and budgeting & in Quality Management System impementation
– Strong interpersonal skills, problema solving and analytical skills.
– Knowledge in performance metrics
What’s in it for you?
-Full-time contract (39 hours/week)
-Fixed schedule Monday to Friday
-Salary according experience
-24 days holiday per year on full time basis
-Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send to firstname.lastname@example.org an up-to-date copy of your cv and a cover letter explaining what makes you suitable for this role.