Quality Assurance Analyst 37 views
- Salary Ranges £20.000 ~ £30.000
- Experience Level Mid
QUALITY ASSURANCE (COMPLAINTS)
Permanent, Full Time (Monday – Friday)
£26,500 – £28,500 starting salary (role has scope upto £32,000)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a permanent opportunity, you need to live locally or in commutable distance to the office to apply.
BENEFITS INCLUDE –
⭐Upto 30days holiday + birthday day off + full Christmas break!
⭐4 & 1/2 day working week
⭐ Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical
⭐ Discounts, Gym Membership, Discounted Café
⭐Share incentive plan
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are working with an award-winning consumer credit company. They are expanding their permanent complaints function and looking for highly motivated and driven Quality Checkers to join their team. You will receive top class training, career development and benefits in reward for your hard work.
In this role, you will be responsible for quality checking full complaints investigations, supporting case handlers on improvements and adherence to regulatory requirements, and provide reports on QA results.
It essential that you have previous complaints handling experience, ideally in Financial Services (or a highly regulated environment such as energy)
Proven ability to quality check complaints and provide feedback and training is essential.
THE ROLE RESPONSBILITIES
· Quality check full complaints investigations by case handlers, inline with company policies and FCA regulations
· Coach and support case handlers, providing training and staff development to improve complaints quality results
· Report back to the business on quality reports with any remedial actions required. Ensure case handlers are fulfilling their obligations in line with internal policies and procedures.
· Work collaboratively with other all teams and colleagues, ensuring consistence to quality assurance approach and best practise across the business
· Minimum 12 months FS complaints handling experience in a recent role
· Essential that you have worked in regulated complaints (FS, Insurance, Telecoms, Energy etc)
· Demonstrable skills in Quality Checking complaints
· Outstanding communication skills to team colleagues and senior management
· Experience in dealing with complex issues surrounding compliance and best practise
· Competitive salary
· Performance related bonus
· Gym Membership
· Onsite subsidised café / Restaurant