Receivables Application Specialist W/ (B2) Level of English
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Receivables Application Specialist W/ (B2) Level of English
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Oeiras (Lisboa) Portugal
Key Languages: B2 Level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 140 countries.
Our client is in the beautiful city of Oeiras – Portugal since 2014. They handle and provide mainly financial services to the entire European group to harmonize and optimize their financial processes.
If you have a high level of English, motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of written skills, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, this opportunity is for you.
Receivables Application Specialist : You will be responsible for the entire processing of overdue customers (corporate and consumer), which we handover to external debt collection partners. You will book customer payments to external debt collection partners in our system, book bad debts and take care of all correspondence and telephone calls for these cases with customers, colleagues and external partners.
– You will Written and telephone correspondence with internals, customers, lawyers and debt collection service providers
– You will maintain an accurate record of all chasing
– You will ensure the debt collections strategy is being followed and running
– Preparation and checking of customers before handing over the debt collection
service providers as well as their handover to the debt collection service
– You will Process of all incoming payments from debt collection service providers
– You will Book and controlbad debts
– Monitoring, checking and clarification of outstanding receivables and payment
What success is made of:
-You have completed High School
-You have 2 years of collections experience (desirable)
-You have good written and verbal communication skills
-You have high level of English (B2) or above.
-You have excellent customer service skills
-You have experience in a shared service environment (desirable)
What’s in it for you:
-900 monthly € + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days)
– Free day of your birthday.
-Other social benefits as discounts for the gym, possibility to attend Language courses, free coffee and tea, daily fruits, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
-A 40-hour-week. working Monday to Friday between 8 – 17 (no weekends)
– Contrato a termo certo
– Training period full paid
-A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Oeiras (Currently, due to the pandemic situation they are working from home)
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send an up-to-date copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org