Registration & Document Validation Representative W/ C1 level of French – 100% Work from home
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges 0 ~ €20.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Registration & Document Validation Representative W/ C1 level of French
Industry: Service Company
Location: Within Portugal – 100% Work from home
Key Languages: C1 Level of French + good level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important international service company, who offers excellent service worldwide in more than 65 countries, and strongly value open communication and welcome everyone as they are, focus to mantain wellness and work-life balance to all the members of the team.
If you have a C1 or above level of French, motivation, you like dealing with customers, you have a good level of written skills, and you are highly detail oriented, this opportunity work in a company well known all over the world, is for you.
|As a Registration & Document Validation Representative: You will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of new Company, Driver and Vehicle Registrations, and validating updated driver documents.
You will be able to balance the need for a high level of accuracy, with excellent efficiency so that we can keep drivers active while ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements.
You will Work across the following processes:
– You will day to day processing of new profile registrations and validation of documents.
– You will be developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge on document requirements and processes.
– You will support Product roll-outs of new internal features through testing.
– You will take ownership for your own performance and engaging proactively with training and coaching
– You will through your day-to-day work, identifying opportunities for us to work smarter and more efficiently.
What success is made of:
– You have a C1 or above level of French (mandatory) and good level of English
– You are passionate about user experience and determined to deliver the best
– You are highly detail oriented
– You are effective and confident working both individually and as part of a group.
– You are highly engaged and a team player.
– You are problem solver, willing to think outside the box
What’s in it for you:
– You will have an annual salary of 14.850 € + meal vouchers (7,63€/working days) + 40 monthly euros to use in the service of the company.
– Rotative working Shifts: 40/week, in shifts ranging from 7am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday with 2 days in row free per week (depending of the month)
– Contrato a termo certo of 1 year + 6 month extensible.
– 100% working from home
-A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role, send us an up-to-date copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org