Resource Planning Analyst
- Salary Ranges £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Our client is currently seeking a resource planning analyst to ensure people are in the right place at the right time to ensure they meet their customers needs. The role will predominantly focus on the resource planning of contact centres for the company; who are a renowned financial services organization .
Working closely with teams across all of Operations you’ll analyse and prepare both short and long term customer demand forecasts, ensuring that the company have the right level of staffing in place to deliver the support their customers need. As well as this you’ll also have an important part to play in identifying opportunities to improve efficiency within the Contact Centre. Reviewing existing processes and being involved in projects across Operations means that you’ll help to improve how the business plan their staffing levels and how they communicate with their customers.
What you’ll bring to the team
Your self-motivating, analytical and numerical skills will give you the perfect head start in a role where you’ll be able to make a big impact. To be successful in this role, the following skills and experience are required:
- We’re looking for someone with equivalent work experience handling large data sets
- Investigating data to solve issues, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations is a big part of the role. So your clear, logical and analytical approach will be invaluable
- You’ll be results and solution focused. Used to working at a fast pace you’ll be able to adapt to change quickly while remaining calm and be able to keep a positive outlook in order to deliver under pressure
- Working with teams across all of Operations you’ll be a natural collaborator who can build and maintain relationships easily with stakeholders at all levels
If this sounds like the role for you and you have similar experience please apply today.
The role will be office based, in Chatham but working from home initially due to Covid restrictions