Resource Planning Manager 6 views1 application
- Postal Code wd19 1aa
- Salary Offer £49000 - £57500
- Salaries £50.000 ~ £60.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Workforce Management Planning Manager
Location: Near Watford
Salary: Circa £50’000 – £57’500 (Negotiable)
Contract: Full time, Permanent ideally although FTC is considered (Salaried NOT day rate)
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a leading, well established, well regarded global organisation with their search for a new Workforce Management Planning Manager / Resource Planning Manager .
Scope of the role:
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity for someone to create and manage the brand new Workforce Management/ Resource Planning function so ideally you need to have been involved in creating a WFM/ RP function previously.
The new Workforce Management Planning Manager / Resource Planning Manager will be responsible for the forecasting and reporting of this multi-site, multi lingual, 200 fte contact centre activity. Initially, you will have no direct reports so this will be a very hands on role and you will work very closely with the Business Analyst. As your new WFM/ RP function develops, you will likely hire 1-2 Analysts to report into you within the next 12-18 months so this is a great opportunity for a hands on WFM professional looking to further their career.
This position will forecast and report on contact volume demand and will manage the scheduling of sufficient staff and training for appropriate skills-based routing that achieves service levels.
Uses historical and anticipated volume across all contact types including long-term, medium term, and short-term forecasting and scheduling adjustments.
Key responsibilities of the Resource Planning Manager will include:
Forecasting and Scheduling:
- Forecasts voice volume demand and other channel demand volumes and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all EMEA hubs.
- Monitors real time contact volume, both voice and non-voice channels, such as email, webchat and chatbot support and associated service levels and staffing requirements
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identifies call routing and IVR anomalies
- Analyses real time contact centre performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Builds and maintains robust real-time, daily and other interval reports
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact centre performance and escalates to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
- Creates schedules for agent shifts and communicates to appropriate operational leaders
- Maintains current and accurate agent skill-set and agent-group inventory and schedules recruiting / training as required.
- Coaches Team Leaders and other supervisory positions on effective monitoring of queues
- Forecasts and reports on schedule adherence, productivity and shrinkage
- Takes responsibility for liaison between the contact centre and relevant IT teams regarding all contact centre technology
- Acts as the first point of contact for system outages for all contact hubs and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress in 15-minute intervals
- Adheres to all current and future EU and regional regulatory requirements associated with customer, employee and third-party data
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLANNING ROLE/ RESOURCE PLANNING MANAGER ROLE:
- Requires analytical skills, solid problem-solving skills, proficiency in all MS applications, but particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of implementing new software / applications
- Solutions-oriented, detail-oriented individual who understands how to effectively communicate with multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Ability to chair daily pulse calls with a wide audience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Strong and demonstrable analytical skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Significant experience in a workforce management/planning role across multiple contact centre sites where you had sole responsibility for the delivery of all forecasts, planning and subsequent reporting for:
o Long range forecasts
o Real time
- Experience of building brand new contact centre forecasts from raw, unused data
- Used to performing the role of conduit between the operational teams and IT
- Experience of working with customer service teams that handle significant amounts of non-contact tasks and adjusts forecasts and plans accordingly
- Demonstrable experience of coaching inexperienced Contact Centre Team Leaders in queue management and report interpretation
- Fluent in English
Additional experience that is highly desirable:
- Above experience whilst working with Cisco platform
- Experience of working with Verint
- (Experience working as an Interim Manager or Fixed Term Contractor – if applicable)
- Starting will be circa £50’000 – £57’500 although this could be negotiable for the right person
- Annual bonus scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Gym concessions
- Free car park
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Lunch allowance
How to apply:
To be considered for this Resource Planning Manager opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference ‘11259-NF’
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.