Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
$320,000 MXN + great benefits
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
Our client is a successful global company with an incredible reputation and 20 years experience in their field. They bring together passionate, fun-loving people and give outstanding services. Enriching customer experience and shaping business solutions to create lasting value for the world’s most exciting companies.
The Resourcing Consultant is responsible for providing an effective screening and selection process for all candidates applying to advisor roles within contact centres. You will be responsible for ensuring all candidates receive an excellent service and are taken through the process in a professional manner. Resourcing Consultants are critical to the success of delivery of direct candidates to the business team and are responsible for identifying key talent within the advisor population.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Experience of working within a telephone resourcing team in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment
· Proven track record of working to towards extremely tight deadlines and responding to changing requirements
· An awareness of candidate attraction and the current methods used including social media and digital
· An awareness of recruitment and selection processes suitable for delivering high level advisor recruitment
· Understanding of recruitment legislation and how this can impact upon decisions made
· Experience of using in house recruitment systems and other associated IT packages
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to liaise at various levels in an effective manner and strong influencing skills
· Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
· Ability to multitask in order to successfully meet deadlines
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
· Ability to work in a professional manner, work autonomously and take accountability for role, responsibilities and delivery of KPI’s and KRA’s
If you feel your experience meets the requirements of the role, please APPLY today and we will be in touch if you are successful in your application.