Root Cause Analyst 25 views
- Salary Ranges £20.000 ~ £30.000
- Experience Level Mid
ROOT CAUSE ANALYST (Complaints)
Permanent, Full Time (Monday – Friday)
We are working with an award-winning consumer credit company. They are expanding their permanent complaints function and looking for an experienced Root Cause Analyst with complaints experience. You will receive top class training, career development and benefits in reward for your hard work.
You will be responsible for analysing the causes of all complaints coming into the business, reporting back to the business. You will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in data gathering, reporting and root cause analysis.
Your focus is to identify issues that could affect other customers and report this back to the business.
You will liaise with FOS and assess the cases to decide the appropriate outcome in line with the FOS complaint handlers.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this position
THE ROLE RESPONSBILITIES
- SME in complaints matters, reporting on trends, numbers, root causes and mitigation, and regulatory interventions Provide analytical insight into complaints investigations, suggesting improvements
- First responder to FOS complaints, assessing, managing and communicating outcomes to the FOS, customers and other stakeholders
- Support all management levels to understand processes and procedures relating to customer journey and experience
· Minimum 1 years Root Cause Analysis (complaints) experience in a recent role
· Essential that you have demonstrable experience working in regulated complaints previously (FS, Insurance, Telecoms, Energy etc)
· In-depth knowledge of FOS & FCA regulations
· Outstanding communication skills to team colleagues and senior management
· Experience in dealing with complex issues surrounding compliance and best practise
· Competitive salary
· Private Healthcare
· Gym Membership
· Onsite subsidised café / Restaurant
and LOADS more!