Sales Development Representative W/ Native level of English
- Postal Code 08006
- Salary Ranges €20.000 ~ €30.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Sales Development Representative
Industry: Service companies
Location: Barcelona – Spain
Key Languages: Native level of English
Your New Company:
We are looking people like you!!
Would you like to join in an important fast growing international company, who offers excellent service worldwide.
If you have a Native level of English motivation, you like dealing with customers and you have a good level of sales skills, this opportunity to work in a great company is for you.
What we’re looking for:
A Sales Development Representative that will help to develop and expand revenue by playing a key role in the acquisition of new customers.
The ideal SDR is an excellent English speaker, persevering and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel and successfully qualify and engage prospective customers, and the Product team to continuously identify pains in the market.
- You will run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account executives’s calendar
- You understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value of the company
- You will maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in the CRM (Hubspot)
- You will work closely with the product team in identifying clients’ pain points and priorities to inform and influence the product roadmap
- You will conduct high level discussions with different personas in the prospect’s finance organisation:
- CFO / VP Finance / Head of Finance
- Controller / Financial Analyst
What success is made of:
- Strong communication in English.
- Another EU language valued
- Understanding of B2B Sales
- Hard-worker, willing to go the extra mile
- Customer first, you love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face to face
- Passionate about sales and want to progress and want to progress in software sales
- Graduate Bachelor Degree
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation days: 25 working days
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week (office in Barcelona Center)
- Health perks, these vary depending on your location
Here’s what you need to do next:
-If you’re interested in this role send to email@example.com an up-to-date copy of your cv.