Sales Director / Contact Centre Director 14 views
- Salary Offer £75'000 - £100'000
- Salaries £80.000 ~ £90.000
- Experience Level Director
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Director of Sales (Contact Centre)
Salary: Circa £75’000 – £100’000 (basic plus bonuses – package is flexible for the right person)
Job Reference: 11247NF
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a well- established, forward thinking Education organisation, in their search for a contact centre Sales Director (Student enrolment & Retention) Reporting into the Chief Operations Officer, the Director of Enrolment & Retention is a critical role in the management of the multi-channel customer facing operation for this client.
Having full responsibility for developing and delivering of their brand new contact centre in the Brighton area (initially 10 agents growing to 40 seats within the next 2 years), the role requires an individual with strong, proven leadership qualities, to inspire and motivate the contact centre team. Service excellence is critical in this high value environment and it requires a people focused approach, alongside a clear focus on delivery of Key Performance indicators.
Established for over 20 years, our client is a Forward thinking organisation that works with both public and private non for profit Universities to increase enrolment and revenue through online delivery of high-quality instruction. They assist faculty members in converting their on-campus courses and programs into an online format, recruit qualified students for those programs and help to retain enrolled students through to graduation.
Scope of the role:
- Development of effective processes and management of the call centre to ensure student satisfaction, improved call efficiency, program selling and conversions, low abandonment, increased revenue through promotional programs and improved employee product knowledge and training – coaching and developing is key.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the Company’s
- Continual investigation and introduction of process improvement measures and presentation of suggestions for consideration through execution.
- Development of policies and procedures to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and
- Implementation of improved processes and management methods to generate higher productivity, workflow optimization, and ROI.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills to develop and recruit key talent enabling the call center to deploy best-in-industry scalable processes, procedures and systems.
- Cooperative and regular interaction with executive team and individual department heads to ensure the call center’s priorities are aligned with the strategic direction of the company.
- Partnering with the executive management of the IT and Partner Support Services Departments to ensure that all systems are continuously evaluated for proper operation, reliability, relevance, and
- Partnering with the leaders in Marketing and Affiliate Partnerships (Field Sales) to ensure enrollment metrics are achieved in an atmosphere of integrated marketing.
- Management of vendor relations and leadership in negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency.
- Development and direct interactions with the international leadership team.
- Will be an experienced Senior Contact Centre Director/ Head with hands-on practices in development experience and eexperience managing start-up Call Centre operations and teams of 50 people or more
- Possess solid change management experience and be able to demonstrate delivering transformation across Contact Centres
- A track record of (1) strong leadership and a customer-focused profile, and (2) transforming and optimizing customer service operations (people, process and technology) in an environment involving complex B2C sales.
- Ideally be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Education in particular the enrollment process for students onto Post Graduate University Courses with experience of managing enrollment targets through new enrollments and retained students (other industry backgrounds are considered)
- A proven leader with a history of supporting rapid growth initiatives and implementing highly efficient, scalable operations.
- Strong business acumen, commercial orientation, and technology savvy.
- Proven experience with traditional and innovative processes and metrics for call centres.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a track record of recruiting, retaining and developing talent.
- A Great communicator who is able to inspire and motivate and who is able to build co-operative relationships and constructively address issues with employees at all levels
- A competitive basic salary of circa £75’000 – £100’000
- Bonus scheme (package negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference ‘11247NF’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nichola Finnigan, Principal Consultant for an informal chat on 07557 539174
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.