- Salary Offer Up to £30,000 basic salary + up to £60,000 OTE
- Salary Ranges £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Junior~Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum (£50,000 – £60,000 OTE)
Customer Management Resourcing are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join a fast high-growth SaaS company, who specialise competitor price comparisons in based in Manchester. This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £25,000 per-annum with on target earnings of £50,000 – £60,000 per annum. The role will be work from home at the start with a gradual return to office work in the future.
You will be responsible for converting warm inbound and outbound leads generated by sales developers to help the business grow daily. You will also be responsible for building rapport with senior executives of companies and manage the new business prospects efficiently.
- Own a £175k annual new business bookings target.
- Convert warm inbound leads and outbound leads generated by the Sales Development team.
- If and as necessary to meet and exceed the target, prospect directly into key accounts via email, phone, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Own the prospect journey from exploratory calls through to discovery, demonstration, quotation, negotiation and closing.
- Quickly build rapport and trust with prospects via email, phone and Zoom calls (and in person when this becomes practical again.)
- Be comfortable speaking with confidence and credibility to business owners and executives.
- Get up to speed and become an authority on our product as well as eCommerce and pricing generally.
- Deal with companies ranging from SMEs to large enterprises.
- Propose and quote for complex solutions according to prospect requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up to date CRM records.
- Experience owning and achieving annual new business sales targets more than £100k.
- Experience positioning complex solutions to prospects.
- Experience selling to businesses.
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong numerical aptitude.
- Previous experience in SaaS sales
- Previous sales experience in ecommerce, retail, data analytics, business intelligence, and/or digital pricing solutions
- Strong relationships with individuals and companies in ecommerce, retail, distribution etc
If interested in this role please apply or for a confidential conversation about this role, please contact David Catterall on 07702 095479