- Postal Code 10179
- Salary Offer 60,000€
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 5~10
Salary circa 60,000€
Full time, Permanent
We are working with an industry leading global financial technology business. Technology and design empower everything they do and it’s how they are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We have an opportunity for you to accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running.
About The Opportunity
We are seeking a pro-active Salesforce Administrator to play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instance.
In This Role, You Will
· Handle administrative requirements for the global Salesforce organization
· Work closely with the Salesforce product team consisting of Administrators Engineers, QA and UAT.
· Provide Tier 2 support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments.
· Working on Salesforce Projects to Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customization.
· Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems.
· Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
· Work Closely with Stakeholders to and assist in User Acceptance Testing for major and minor releases.
· Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements.
What you need to be successful:
· Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201) and 2-3 years of working experience in Salesforce administration.
· Salesforce project management experience and understanding of Agile framework.
· Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
· In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Sales Cloud platform and Integration of external services with Salesforce.
· Provide solutions using declarative functionality by understanding data structures and its limitations in scope of Salesforce Lightning.
· Understanding of Salesforce architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
· Understanding of the Microservices architecture model.
· Service attitude and customer focus
· English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What’s In It For You
· Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
· 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service – up to 30 days
· A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
· A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you are looking for then click APPLY today for immediate consideration!