Senior Contact Centre Knowledge/Content Manager 11 views
- Salary Offer 80,000 euros per annum
- Salaries £70.000 ~ £80.000
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
CMR are proud to partnered with a market leading brand who are looking to recruit a Senior Contact Centre Knowledge/Content Manager. The role is permanent and based in Central Berlin.
- You will be leading key content initiatives with a global impact on operations which include: knowledge management, external support centre, templates, various internal communications.
- You will work closely with senior managers and leaders to improve our communications strategies across our operation teams.
- You will be crucial to design and implement outstanding communication practices.
- You will shape the content of the operations teams globally impacting our business.
- You will be responsible of advocating consistent communications strategies within the organization
What do I need to have?
- You are a hands-on experienced communication expert with extensive background in knowledge management and customer service tools such as: CRM, knowledge bases, recommendation engines etc.
- You will be comfortable not only managing the content teams and editors, but also taking a leading role with stakeholders across the business.
- You will bring unique understanding of internal and external communication strategies.
- You have an interest in developing machine-learning projects to boost customer service experience i.e. chat bots.
- You have a deep understanding of performance management and operational excellence methods.
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis and develop improvement action plans.
How To Apply
If this sounds like you and you’re interesting in hearing more, please click apply and a member of the CMR team will be in touch to discuss in more detail.