Senior Insight Manager
- Salary Offer Circa £60,000
- Salary Ranges £50.000 ~ £60.000
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
Senior Insight Manager (Contact Centre)
Circa £60k + excellent benefits
CMR are proud to be partnered with a leading online brand, who are looking to grow and recruit within their Customer Insight & Analytics department. This is a permanent role, and reports into the Head of Insight & Analytics.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of Insight projects within Customer Care. You will need to work quickly and effectively within a fast-paced environment, liaising with senior stakeholders to get stuff done and contribute to the overall strategic roadmap within the Contact Centre. The business has recently invested in a market leading chatbot platform for contact handling, and therefore experience with this technology within a Customer Operation is essential.
You will also work closely with the Analytics Manager to turn insights into regular reporting and to acquire new data sources that can be utilised to develop richer information. They will help to define the ways in which the insights workflows are managed to ensure that the highest value opportunities are pursued first. The insight manager will also work with the wider analytics team to ensure that good tooling investments are made and that the methodologies within the I&A space remain as applicable and current as possible.
What will I be doing in this role?
- Full responsibility for the production of insights within the Customer Operations function.
- Develop insights that support the strategic objectives of Customer Care with a specific focus on the deployment of the new chatbot capability in CC.
- Create insights outputs as an individual contributor whilst maintaining the productivity of the team.
- Drive business improvements through the deployment of analytical methods and continued monitoring.
- Keep CC I&A up to date by demonstrating domain expertise and driving the adoption of the latest business practices.
- Working and collaborating with multiple teams in Customer Care and beyond to deliver successful business changes.
- Staying up to date with industry and domain expertise to continually develop the capabilities of the I&A function.
- Ensuring that all projects that the insights function are engaged in are documented and planned with reasonable timescales.
What do I need to bring?
- Contact centre Insight experience with a specific focus on chatbots and automation analytics.
- Strong analytical hard-skills such as SQL, data-visualisation, Python, PowerBI and statistics.
- Technical degree or equivalent industry experience as an individual contributor in the analytics space.
- Experience managing a technical team, driving engagement and development of individuals.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with experience in Agile environments.
- Experience in delivering digital contact centre capabilities such as automation, AI and chatbots.
- Experience in working closely with senior stakeholders to manage change and ensure communication and expectations are clear at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across all levels and functions, internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to mark your mark at a world and market leading digital brand. If this sounds like you, and you’d like you find out more, please click apply and share you CV – a member of the CMR Team will be in touch with more details.