Senior Resource Planning Manager
- Salary Offer Up to 60,000 euros per annum
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
CMR are proud to be partnered with a leading US brand with extensive presence and operations based out of the Republic of Ireland. We are supporting this key client in recruiting a Senior Resource Planning Manager. The role is permanent, and up to circa 60,000 euros per annum depending on experience.
The Senior Resource Planning Manager role provides the management required to optimally staff and lead our people across the Group across all physical and remote locations. Analysing trends and providing insightful forecasting and scheduling data analysis to enable senior management to make key business decisions is essential. The role will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide insights and plans which will support the growth of the organisation.
- Develop WFM resourcing models to ensure tactical management of operational resources to ensure the delivery of core KPI’s
- Develop the annual resource plan and conduct quarterly resource planning reviews with all Operational stakeholders including Operational leadership, HR, QA and Training
- Design, develop and maintain forecasts and capacity plans at various levels, including volume, AHT, workload, shrinkage, and other staffing elements
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast versus actual variances, review times and occupancy
- Develop WFM technology to promote a culture of continuous improvement and drive efficiencies in the management of operational resources
- Work with our internal and external partners, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner possible while creating a foundation through forecasts that protects our business and enables operational excellence
What skills do I need to have?
- Demonstrable WFM leadership experience within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience in WFM software analyzing trends, creating staffing models and schedules including cross skilling on multiple campaigns and locations
- A proven track record of influencing others by promoting a broad vision and collaborating to achieve organizational objectives.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an agile, fast-moving, innovative environment, ability to prioritize
How To Apply
Please click apply and a member of the CMR team will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.