Start-up | Sales Specialist w/ Native level of German
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Ranges €20.000 ~ €30.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Role: Sales Specialist w/ Native level of German
Industry: Swedish Start-up
Key Languages: Native level of German and Fluent English
Your New Company
Our client is a Swedish Startup operating out of Barcelona. Offering technical support and education, either on-site or remotely.
To strengthen their growing team, we are recruiting a German-speaking Sales Specialist.
This role is based in the Barcelona office, and will focus on interacting with and serving customers in Germany.
As the first line of communication with potential clients, has a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails and chat
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Generation of leads
- Coordination of leads and sales efforts with Buddies and Strategic Partners
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Process orders, forms, and applications and transfer them to the correspondent Buddy
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Monitor, document, and alert developing trends in customer calls
- Preparing reports to document calls and sales
- Maintaining client records
- Identify structural improvement areas and propose resolutions to supervisors
What success is made of…
- Service-minded: Being service-minded includes being responsive to the customer’s needs and to respond to them in the best possible way.
- Experience in Sales and/or Call Center Operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive & detail-oriented
- Passion for tech
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Regular fun team activities
- Possibility to interact and work in a multicultural environment
- CoWorking Office located in the center of Barcelona
- Free fruit, coffee and tea
Here’s what you need to do next…
-If you’re interested in this role send an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com